We are looking for enthusiastic and self-assured team members that can assist spread goodwill and excitement about our company, brand, and goods. This role is for you if you have a great sales instinct and enjoy wowing customers with your sharp sense of style and artistic eye!
We have a variety of job opportunities that might be just what you’re looking for to get your professional life off to a good start or take it to the next level.
If you click through, you will find that there are currently positions open in the following areas: stores, finance, human resources, marketing, buying, planning, manufacturing, information technology, distribution, logistics, value-added services, and credit.
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- every administrative task relating to mobile Inventory counts and acknowledgments
- provide top-notch customer service
- Put all cellular campaigns into action.
- Keep up with and boost sales
- maintain the rules of visual display
- excellent knowledge of the newest mobile devices and technologies
- Make sure there are working procedures in place.
- or an equivalent education till grade 12
- Experience with retail cellular is necessary
- knowledge of mobile
- outstanding communicator
- flexibility in one’s job schedule
- focused on providing excellent customer service
View our exciting career opportunities. To stay updated, register your details and upload your latest CV.
When developing tech-driven solutions to foster thriving communities, Bash believes in the unifying potential of bringing people together. Join us as we set out on the path to expanding the biggest omni-channel fashion and lifestyle retail platform in South Africa.
Take the first step toward producing the best work of your career by clicking through to view the options we have available.
We offer a variety of positions that could be exactly what you need to launch or advance your career.
To learn more about the current positions available in, among other areas, credit, value-added services, manufacturing, distribution, IT, marketing, buying, and human resources, click through.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act
Apply On CompanySite
Thank you for taking the time to visit Sajobpotal.live. We are dedicated to providing job seekers with the most recent and up-to-date Vacancies in and around South Africa, and we hope you will return soon.