The reference number for this job advertisement is NAN221117-2, and Nando’s in Pretoria, which is located in the province of Gauteng in South Africa, is seeking to hire general assistants on a full-time and permanent basis. Before the 4th of April in 2023, applicants who are interested in this position should submit their applications online.
Nando’s South Africa is seeking to add a General Assistant to their incredible team in the Pretoria, Northern Region location. This position would be based in Pretoria. To be successful in this position, you must be a value-driven, customer-focused, energetic, and resilient individual.
- Matric/Grade 12 or comparable NQF Level 4
Duties and Responsibilities
- In order to prepare the necessary products in a manner that is consistent with the production planning and Nando’s organizational standards.
- To guarantee proper administration of the station’s supplies
- In order to maintain compliance with Nando’s organizational and health standards, as well as the health and safety procedures
- In order to maintain the general neatness and cleanliness of the station
- To carry out the opening and closure procedures in accordance with the standards that have been established.
- in order to take on the responsibilities of colleague workers in his or her absence
- to carry out any additional tasks that may be requested from time to time.
When hiring both internally and externally, Nando’s is dedicated to upholding Employment Equity standards. It is the policy of the business to give promotions to current employees whenever that option is available. In light of this, I want to make sure that you are aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing applicants from the outside, provided that this helps us accomplish our Employment Equity goals.
Pride, enthusiasm, courage, honesty, and integrity are among our core values, and we cherish our families and delicious chicken. It is much more difficult to commit an error when you share these beliefs with someone. Put in some long hours, have some fun, and generate the best chicken you possibly can.
When hiring both internally and externally, we are dedicated to following Employment Equity guidelines. It is the policy of the business to give promotions to current employees whenever that option is available. In light of this, I want to make sure that you are aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing applicants from the outside, provided that this helps us accomplish our Employment Equity goals.
Apply On CompanySite
Alternatively, you can apply using SMS
To apply, simply SMS NANDOCAS to 37672. SMS’s cost R1.50 each. You will need 11 SMS’s to complete your application.