G4S CASH SOLUTIONS SOUTH AFRICA is looking for 7 Administration Clerks, Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice. this Job advertisement is for a full-time and Permanent position, The Salary Package will depend on the related Market
An administration clerks position is open at G4S Cash Systems (SA), a top supplier of integrated cash management solutions, and will be headquartered in Vryburg.
This position reports to the branch administrator and is in charge of continuing to provide the branch with administrative support.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a track record of upholding company policy, implementing best practices, and exercising sound judgment in pursuit of the accomplishment of organizational goals. They will also comprehend the function that facilities management plays within a fruitful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to live up to the organization’s principles and to be results-driven.
Must have Matric/ Grade 12 or ABET (Level 4). Must also have at least 2 years of working experience in Office Administration. Have Computer literacy e.g MS office, time management system, SAP/VIP, or related
Skills and Knowledge to have
- Good judgment, Be able to pay attention to detail and have self-confidence, knowing and being familiar with the G4S Policies and Procedures, Applicants should be good team players and must be supportive and be able to work with colleagues. Be willing to Work under Pressure and meet the deadline.
- Stationery and grocery ordering
- Stationery and grocery stock-taking
- Issuing of stationery to departments
- Follow up and resolve order and delivery problems
- Salary Movement Form/Requisition submissions
- Maintaining office leave planner (and leave form file)
- Time Cards capturing
- Easy Roster Administration and consolidation of all department’s times
- Check Earnings Analysis for salary correctness.
- Maintaining an accurate filing system, ensuring all Personnel records are in place, including personal data, tax information, attendance records, and other benefit information.
- Maintain HR-related correspondence,
- Provide information during auditing, and
- Collate upload accident reports to COID sites and submit forms.
- Keep track of changes in employee status. This includes employee transfers, wage and benefit changes, address changes, license or certifications, and reason for termination.
- Compliance with WCA requirements wrt:
- Completion of forms and submission
- Company reporting requirements
- Follow-up on the progress of claims online (COID)
- Compliance with NBCRFI requirements wrt:
- Submit leave forms and sick leave to NBCRFI
- Administration of Leave/Sick leave and Wellness Fund.
- Check the VIP clocking times every week to ensure correctness, and place the times in a visible area for the Operational staff to check and verify.
- Check the Earnings Analysis every month to check the correctness thereof before the employees are paid (Check Unpaid Absences, Overtime, and deductions)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The top global provider of security solutions, G4S specializes in outsourcing company operations in industries where security and safety risks are viewed as a strategic threat. The largest employer listed on the London Stock Exchange, G4S also has a secondary listing on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange. G4S employs 657,000 people and operates in more than 125 countries.
G4S has operations in over 25 African nations and employs over 105 000 people there. Our company’s vision at G4S South Africa is to be known as a pioneer in the provision of security solutions. As a result, we seek to create and maintain a motivated, competent staff that can carry out our business strategy and is pleased to work for our region. In order to fully engage our workers, we continue to improve upon the strong people management processes already in place across the Group.
APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS ON THE COMPANY SITE