Current Vacancies at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa. www.Coca-Cola Beverages Africa.co.za . Circular 2022 from Coca-Cola Beverages Africa. Coca-Cola Beverages Africa has a job opening for freshers and experienced candidates in 2022.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is a top or near-top job provider in Africa.
There are numerous job opportunities available for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Vacancies 2022 job searchers. You can apply for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs 2022 if you are interested in working for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa. The information about the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Careers opportunity can be found in the section below.
You can browse the most recent job openings on Coca-Cola Beverages Africa and select one that matches your qualifications.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is now recruiting for a Channel Development Specialist position in Midrand. This is the best career opportunity for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs seekers in my area. Candidates interested in working at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa in Midrand can apply for the role of Channel Development Specialist.
The greatest jobs in Coca-Cola Beverages Africa’s company/department office in Midrand are available for this position. Experience from a suitable field qualification is required. Because Coca-Cola Beverages Africa pays around R 48234.00 per month for the position of Channel Development Specialist, this is also a perfect chance for Fresh job seekers who are looking for Highest Paying jobs in Midrand with Coca-Cola Beverages Africa.
According to the company’s official Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Careers Page, details about Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs for Channel Development Specialist Position are listed in the table below in brief. If you want to learn everything there is to know about Coca-Cola Beverages Africa jobs in Midrand, you should read this piece all the way through.
Coca-Cola Beverages is a brand of soft drinks manufactured by Coca-Cola. Africa is the continent’s largest Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of the continent’s total Coca-Cola volume. In Africa, CCBA is the market leader in NARTD (non-alcoholic ready-to-drink). CCBA has a large presence in Africa, with over 13 000 employees. Assisting the Channel Development Manager with the brand strategy, innovation pipeline, trade initiatives, and annual marketing plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Creates a briefing strategy and execution guidelines that are in line with the activation platforms.
• Responsible for cross-functional promotion and event management • Responsible for the coordination of POS materials
• Responsible for all program after-action assessments to glean learnings and support continuous improvement and action learning
• Assists the Direct Marketing Expenditure Manager with channel development.
• Manage new product development, product discontinuance, packaging enhancements, and promotions across the CCBSA value chain, Coca-Cola SA, Suppliers, and the Trade by providing regional assistance to execution personnel as well as customer support for programs designed.
• Through scheduled engagements, provide vision, direction, and energy to the cross-functional project team.
• Throughout the project life cycle, develop and lead relevant communications with and between all stakeholders.
• Provide input to business case development and value chain modeling by generating insights from in-depth business data analysis to drive decision-making.
• Oversees the implementation of the national brand calendar and programs, as well as the translation of them into regional brand promotions.
• Develops and implements novel trade solutions in collaboration with the Channel Development Manager and the Customer Marketing Manager.
Skills, Experience & Education
• BCom or Marketing Degree, Post Graduate Qualification Advantageous
• 5-6 years of relevant FMCG sales and/or marketing experience Competencies
• Ability to think critically and creatively in order to come up with realistic answers to challenges.
• Ability to interpret information and present it in a straightforward and relevant manner to working teams, decision-making forums, and customers
• understanding of the decision-making process and what information is required to facilitate it
• Ability to manage change
• Negotiation skills
• Knowledge of the FMCG environment and categories The ideal candidate will be a facilitator, administrator, and strategic thinker who can keep up with, source, and execute best practices.
How to Apply: Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs Application Submission Process
Become a member of the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Portal by registering or logging in.
To apply for a job with Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, go to this page.
Choose the appropriate profile for your application.
Complete the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Hiring Form with all required information.
Now select the button for final submissions. (Note: Before clicking the submit button, please double-check all details.)
You may now print the page for future reference.
ALTERNATIVELY, APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT VACANCIES
- Drivers and Store assistant’s Vacancies
- Cleaners and Porters Job Opportunities
- HUMAN RESOURCE CLERK REF NO: JUB 15/2022
- CASH CENTRE TELLER (PRETORIA)
- TRADESMAN AID (2 POSTS)
Thank you for taking the time to visit Sajobpotal.live. We are dedicated to providing job seekers with the most recent and up-to-date Vacancies in and around South Africa, and we hope you will return soon