CASH CENTRE TELLER (PRETORIA): CASH SOLUTIONS SOUTH AFRICA
Location: Pretoria | Salary: Basic Salary + Benefits | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: South Africa – Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/5147452/220161
Salary and benefits in line with company policy and practice.
Cash Centre Teller
G4s Cash Solutions (SA), a top provider of integrated cash leadership solutions, has a vacancy for a Cash Centre Teller based at our operations in Pretoria.
Reporting to the Cash Centre Supervisor, this position is accountable for effectively counting, balancing, and intervening in the customer’s money in line with the cash processing procedures.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a verified track record in maintaining company policy, embracing best techniques, and can exercise sound conclusion in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organization, and the role that operations plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be anticipated to be results-driven and to live the values of the organization.
Execute day to day operations
- Accountable for the secure, timely, and authentic processing of customer deposits
- Assist in preparation of customer coin and cash orders
- Assist with other relevant duties and responsibilities that management may require from time to time
- Responsible to operate a variety of high-speed supplies
- Track deposits into internal systems
- Proactively identify customer cash differences, and report to Supervisor to correct and prevent any customer impact.
- Required to cross-train in multiple processes to support all Cash Processing services
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 with mathematics or accounting
- 1 – 3 years of relevant teller working experience desired
- Sound knowledge of fundamental financial principles/information
Knowledge and Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strict adherence to policies and procedures
- Customer thinking
- Capacity to work in teams
- Flexibility in terms of working hours will be required, including weekends
- The role requires lifting, movement of containers, trolleys with substantial weight
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
Apply On Company Site
Closes: 19 May 2022