Store Manager (Pep Stores 6386 Vaalwater)
WHERE/LOCATION: PEP STORES 6386 VAALWATER (11M T/O)
At PEP we call ourselves Dynamos – we have FUN, work hard, and take ownership of everything we do. We work in teams to create world-class solutions. Being a Dynamo of PEP means you are dynamic, helpful, and believe in making our customers look and feel good.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Manage and Lead a store team to fulfill business KPIs including driving sales, cost control, mitigating risks and stock loss, administration, and ensuring world-class store standards.
- Increase sales by focusing on customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, stock management, and promotional implementation
- Minimize Stock loss by having an up to standard store culture and ensuring security measures, stock, and cash handling procedures.
- Supervise cost according to the company’s low-cost culture by making sure of the efficiency in the store.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are done according to the company guidelines.
- Leading a dynamic team of Dynamos – taking responsibility for team training, coaching, and performance.
- Standards – maintain general health, safety, and housekeeping standards.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Having a university education – a degree/diploma in a business/retail-related field would be a huge advantage.
- Ideally, 1-2 years experience in a retail environment within a leadership role.
- Basic Computer Literate (Microsoft and/or Google GSuite – will be an advantage).
- A passion for retail is essential to delivering a world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong Managerial capabilities – the capability to plan, lead, organize, and control.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work retail hours.
CLOSING DATE: 07 APRIL, 2022 (01/04/2022)
Could you be our next Store Manager to join the PEP family? Please submit a brief CV of no more than 2 pages. Internal Dynamos should also submit a PEP internal application form with approval from your Leader to e-mail: email@example.com, fax: 086 528 2947, REFERENCE: VAALWATER
Internal Development Pool Candidates will be given preference. PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of Employment Equity guidelines.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
ALTERNATIVELY APPLY FOR THESE FOLLOWING JOBS