Salary: Basic Salary + Benefits
Job Type: Full Time and Permanent
Business Unit: South Africa – Cash Solutions
Region / Division: Cash Division
Salary and benefits in line with company policy and practice.
Cash Centre Teller
G4s Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a variety of vacancies for a Cash Centre Teller based on our operations in the following Provinces. Gauteng,Limpopo, Mpumalanga,KZN, North West,Nothern Cape, and Eastern Cape.
Reporting to the Cash Centre Supervisor, this role is responsible for effectively counting, balancing, and reconciling the customer’s money in line with the cash processing procedures.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and can exercise sound judgment in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organization, and the role that operations play within a successful business unit. The applicant will be expected to be motivated and to live the values of the organization.
To effectively manage the distribution of all cash bags and containers. To effectively count, balance, pack and reconcile the customers’ cash.
Manage the receiving of all bags and containers
- Distribute the bags/Containers to different areas
- Ensure all receipting is completed
- Ensure that all work received daily is processed and cleared on the system
- Check that the information on the bags are correct r
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
Execute day to day operations
- Responsible for the secure, timely, and accurate processing of customer deposits
- Assist in preparation of customer coin and cash orders
- Assist with other relevant duties and responsibilities that management may require from time to time
- Responsible to operate a variety of high-speed equipment
- Track deposits into internal systems
- Proactively identify customer cash differences, report to Supervisor to correct and prevent any customer impact.
- Required to cross-train in multiple processes to support all Cash Processing services
Sorting of Cash/Coin
- Verifying bulk money
- Verify inbound or outbound coin and cash from corresponding banks, and customers
- Accurately balance transaction totals
- Balance the bulk total/funds
Training & Health and Safety
- Complete all related compliance training
- Attend and complete all role-specific training
- Adhere to procedures relating to the counting, packing, balancing, reconciliation, and sorting of cash/coin
- Maintain a position of trust and responsibility
- Participate in safety forums created by company f
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Attend safety education and refresher programs
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at the workplace
- Wear protective clothing all the time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Qualification and Experience
- Grade 12 with mathematics or accounting
- 1 – 3 years relevant teller working experience preferred Sound understanding of basic financial principles/information
Knowledge and Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strict adherence to policies and procedures
- Customer thinking
- Ability to work in teams
- Flexibility in terms of working hours will be required, including weekends
- The role requires lifting, movement of containers, trolleys with substantial weight
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Closes: 25 MAY 2022
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
Make Your Application On Company Site