- Position: General Worker (Level II)
- Department: Sports, Recreation, Arts & Culture
- Division: Support Services
- Salary: R 150 252 – R 206 112 Per Annum (Plus Benefits)
- Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
- Work Locations: Corporate
- Job : General Worker (Level II)|Elementary Occupations
- Organization: Support Services (SRAC) Division
- Grade 8 or any abet certificate
- Ability to read and write
- Ensure that all Safety Standards are adhered to at all times as per regulatory requirements.
- Effectively perform general handy work and routine maintenance as required within area of accountability
- Ensure that all general handy work tasks are performed to highest of quality standards
- Maintain equipment by tightening, cleaning, replacing fittings, parts or other components according to set guidelines and procedures
- Plan and organise daily work tasks effectively
- Clean offices, reception area, rest rooms, kitchen, storerooms, filing rooms and backyards
- Responsible for use of all cleaning materials allocated and reissuing thereof
- Serve refreshments to office staff during meetings
- Prepare venues for meetings
- Adhere to Batho Pele principles
- Prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associate risk
- Maintain professional interaction and ensure ethical dealings with stakeholders at all times
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application system.
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
closing date: 19 october 2021
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
Thanks for visiting SA JOB POTAL do call again for more jobs updates.