Department of water and sanitation in the north-west is looking for a candidate to apply for the available vacant of receptionist in the branch of Provincial Coordination and International. The salary package of 173 703 per annum or R14 475.25 per month. This vacant is at the centre of Mmabatho.
- A Senior/Grade 12 certificate.
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience in relevant experience.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Computer literacy, proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Sound organisational skills.
- Good people skills.
- High level of reliability and flexibility. Sound has written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
- Understanding of Public Service Regulations.
- Telephone etiquette. Knowledge of operating telecom operators.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
- Accountability and Ethical Conduct.
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment.
The receiving of visitors and direct them to relevant managers. Host the inbound and outbound incoming calls and direct them to relevant managers. The operating of photocopying machines and reporting faults where necessary.
HOW TO APPLY
ENQUIRIES : Ms E Mmutle Tel No: (018) 387 9555
APPLICATIONS : North West (Mmabatho) Please email your application quoting the relevant reference number on the subject line to NWRECRUITMENT@DWS.GOV.ZA
FOR ATTENTION: Mr MJ Ntwe
CLOSING DATE : 27 August 2021
NOTE : Interested applicants must submit their applications for employment to the email address specified on each post. Applications must be submitted using the newly implemented Z83 form obtainable on the Department of Water and Sanitation website, under career opportunities or the DPSA website, under vacancies in the Public Service (point 4) and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as copies of qualifications, identity document and a valid driver’s license (where applicable) which need not to be certified when applying for a post. . Original/certified copies must be produced by only shortlisted candidates during the interview date