HOUSEHOLD WORKER REF NO:
Directorate: Admin & Support
SALARY : R122 595 – R144 411 per annum, (plus benefits)
CENTRE : Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital
HOUSEHOLD WORKER REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 10/Abet level 4 or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of two (2) years cleaning experience in a hospital environment.
- Grade 12 certificate will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read and write. Good interpersonal relations.
- Be prepared to work night shifts, public holidays and Sundays.
- Rotate according to allocations.
Cleaning of wards, offices, corridors, elevators and boardrooms. High dusting. Arrange refreshments for meetings. Sorting and counting of linen. Replace toilet papers, hand towels and fresheners. Care for cleaning equipment and render telephone services.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATIONS : must be submitted to: The HR Manager, Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital, Private Bag x2, Sandringham, 2131 or hand delivered to Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital main entrance, No.2 Corner Club and Modderfontein Road, Sandringham
ENQUIRIES : Ms BD Leso Tel No: (011) 531 – 4460
NOTE : To be submitted on a completed and signed NEW Z83 form, certified copies of qualifications and ID not older than three months, A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with two or more references. Applicants must indicate the department for which they are applying for. All recommended candidates will be subjected to vetting processes (ie. Reference check, qualification verification, police clearance, citizenship verification etc.)
Thanks fro visiting SA JOBS PORTAL please call again