Come and join us as part of Anglo American Platinum. Amandelbult Complex, Mogalakwena Complex and Polokwane Metallurgical Complex, is hereby inviting applications for internship and P1/P2 program aimed at equipping members of the host communities with appropriate work experience. First preference will be given to relevant applications from host communities. The program will run for a period of 12 months.
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine, process, move and market our products to our customers around the world.
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium. We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialized applications that improve lives across the world – from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refiningJob Description:
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join us.
The Internship Program provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The program will run for a period of 12 months.Qualifications:
Successfully completed mining-related qualification in one of the fields;
- Diploma or degree in mechanical or electrical engineering (heavy current), electromechanical engineering
- In-service training (P1/P2): Successfully completed S4 for a mining-related qualification
- Candidate will be expected to undergo a Medical Fitness Test and Assessments
How to apply
Apply On Company Site
- All CV’s from host communities must strictly come with a proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal office or municipality.
- CV’s that do not meet the relevant requirements will not be considered
- To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process..
- Anglo American / De Beers Group collects and processes personal data in accordance with the relevant regulations. For more information, please visit:
Inclusion and Diversity
- Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfill their potential.
Thanks for visiting SA JOBS PORTAL please call again.