Do you enjoy working in a transformational environment that is driven by technology and has a strong focus on customer experience?
Mr Price money is looking for a self –motivated and persevering Sales Trainer to join their dynamic team.
The Sales Trainer will be responsible for identifying training needs, conducting training as per training needs identified, as well as training on new products and including sales skills, objection handling skills, and training on systems.
- Determine training needs by observing associates’ interactions with customers to ensure training meets needs.
- Design on-boarding programme for new associates on company products, business practices and related topics as needed to ensure new associates are equipped to sell products.
Facilitation and Evaluation
- Conduct training and coaching sessions with associates to ensure understanding of the product and/or relevant topic.
- Monitor and report on the success of training programs.
- Identifying new approaches and techniques to enhance the quality of training provided.
Admin, Planning and Reporting
- Monthly planner submitted prior to the month starting (including costings if relevant).
- Provide feedback reports to Management monthly and per specialized area trip.
Requirements and Skills
- Matric and/or Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in the field of Training/Facilitation.
- Experienced with Sales skills/techniques, identifying training needs, creating training material, conducting training sessions, supporting associates as they put into practice the training learnt understand customer interactions.
- Willing to travel to stores nationally.
- Knowledge on Mr Price Money and Cellular products (advantageous).
- A Technological background (advantageous).
Mr Price Money is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply On Company Site
Thanks for visiting SA JOBS PORTAL please call again