Under supervision, plan, source and execute an appealing product assortment (style, quantity and quality), of distinctive value, at the best price, aligned to the Company’s strategic objectives, which delights our customers in order to maximize sales and net profit. Effectively manage product life cycle in order to ensure that the right product is available in stores at the right time.
Under supervision, analyse customer purchasing trends in the current season as well as in the previous season, in order to maximize sales in the current season and to apply learnings of previous seasons into the next seasonal strategy.
RECENT LEARNERSHIP JOBS
- Learnerships Programme 2020/2021
- Komatsu career Opportunities 2021
- Insurance 2020/2021 Learnership
- Sea harvest graduate Internship 2020
- Sibanye-Stillwater Learnership 2020/2021
- TalkSure Internship Programme 2020/202
Trend and Competitor Research:
Under supervision, conduct trend and competitor analysis both locally and internationally in order to monitor market changes, competitor pricing, products and trends, to ensure that we delight our customers with wanted on trend product at the right price
Under supervision, create a seasonal strategy in collaboration with planning, in order to plan the product assortment, spend allocation, supplier plan and marketing focus for the season so as to achieve the Company’s strategic objectives.
Under supervision, prepare and present for approval a well -considered product assortment according to the approved seasonal strategy which will delight our customers with wanted product at the right value.
Execution of Product Assortment:
Under supervision, book and execute the approved product assortment in line with the approved budget and quality standards, either with resourcing, agent/s or independently and track the critical path in order to ensure that product is delivered in store at the right time so that sales targets can be achieved.
- Grade 12.
- Diploma or Degree in Retail Management and /or Fashion Design.
Other Available Vacancies
- AUXILIARY WORKER NEEDED
- SPAR VACANCIES
- Woolworths Vacancies
- Sassa Internal Job Advert
- HOUSEKEEPING AND DRIVING JOBS
- STATS SA Recruitment 2021
- HomeChoice Finance Assistance needed
- Coca Cola Job opportunities
- 1 year + Retail buying experience / Retail Experience.
- Manufacturing experience advantageous.
- Knowledge of Sport Apparel.
- Garment Construction & Quality Standards.
- Mathematics skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Computer Literacy.
- Commercial acumen.
Thank You for visiting Sajobpotal, we are committed in proviting you with the lastest Learnership. internships and jobs vacancies, Please do visit us again