Responsible for the delivery and execution of cyber security operations across Woolworths South Africa. To work closely with the IT GRC & cyber team and partners across the Group to continually improve security posture. Lead SOC capabilities from coordinating operational tasks to delivering key programs. This is a permanent position based at the Head Office in Cape Town City Centre.
• 8+ years relevant experience within the Security discipline
• Hands on practical experience working in cyber security operations including incident response and blue teaming
• Experience with security technologies and processes covering identity & access management, data security, vulnerability management and general Infrastructure (network, platform, cloud and endpoint) security
• May be required to assist outside of working hours
- Sassa Internal Job Advert
- HOUSEKEEPING AND DRIVING JOBS
- STATS SA Recruitment 2021
- HomeChoice Finance Assistance needed
- Coca Cola Job opportunities
- ARTISAN NEEDED IN PRETORIA
• Security certifications in AWS, Microsoft, Palo Alto, CyberArk, Qualys or IBM are advantageous
• Practical experience with the MITRE ATT&CK framework
• Working knowledge of NIST CSF and PCI-DSS
• 3 year IT qualification advantageous
• Makes sound technical decisions based on understanding of what is commercially achievable within technological constraints.
• Leverages research on technology-related concepts, trends and best practices to provide guidance on IT roadmap.
• Set technical policies and procedures to support IT stability and success aligned to evolving technologies and methodologies.
• Responsive to external influences (positive or negative) on the organisation.
• Maintains advanced knowledge of business operations and organisational metrics and trends.
• Quickly identifies key issues, stakeholders and viewpoints in a complex situation or problem
• Anticipates the consequences of situations and proactively works to overcome potential obstacles
• Asks perceptive, probing questions to get to the heart of the matter
• Plans and ensures implementation of activities/projects identified in business strategy
• Maintains a keen awareness of the interrelationships among various components of large-scale activities/projects
• Seeks and influences new relationships outside own unit and identifies new collaborative partnerships that better position programmes and services.
• Shares information with colleagues and partners about industry trends and business opportunities.
• Actively listens, interprets and presents messages in different ways to enhance understanding.
• Appropriately adapts the message, style, and tone of communication to accommodate a variety of audiences.
• Reviews presentations to ensure effective use of tools and techniques and provides recommendations.
• Prepares a wide variety of complex reports and documents using diverse sources.
• Confidently addresses groups of people, adapting style as appropriate for different audiences.
• Anticipates change by keeping up to date on current research and trends affecting one’s own field
RECENT LEARNERSHIP JOBS
- Learnerships Programme 2020/2021
- Komatsu career Opportunities 2021
- Insurance 2020/2021 Learnership
- Sea harvest graduate Internship 2020
- Sibanye-Stillwater Learnership 2020/2021
- TalkSure Internship Programme 2020/202
• Management of the day to day security operations function covering responsibilities, delivery and performance management
• Management of external security service relationships
• Partnerships with internal teams for execution, including context setting, skills transfer and up-skilling
• Manage security vendors and partners covering processes, playbooks and delivery
• Maintain and improve security by monitoring, identifying gaps, evaluating and implementing enhancements
• Translate strategic security requirements into practical solutions and drive implementation – including business case formulation
• Utilize problem solving skills & techniques to drive the resolution of issues/incidents
• Assist IT teams to embed information security requirements
• Contribute to the completion and ongoing maintenance of Information Security Policies, Standards, Procedures and Guidelines
• Contribute to the ongoing improvement of processes and ways of working across BU’s in relation to Information/Cyber Security
• Awareness of global industry trends within the Security discipline
- Telesales Agent (Talent Pool) Job Positions
- Mr Price Store Manager sheet street
- ARTISAN FOREMAN DPSA VACANCIES JOBS
- Eskom Job offers
- Sassa vacancies In The Eastern cape
- Assembler Learnership Job At CashMaster in Waltloo
- SECURITY OFFICER VACANCIES (Government Vacancies)
• Understand Cyber, IT and Business strategies and contribute to the creation and delivery of annual cyber operating plans
• Plan ad prioritize projects and workload to deliver to the operating plan
Apply on Company site