Opportunities At STATS SA
Stats SA endeavours to promote the careers of young, previously disadvantaged persons by applying the principles of appropriate legislation. People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply for the advertised positions.
Stats SA undertakes various surveys and projects, for example, Census, Community Survey, Labour Force Survey, General Household Survey, amongst others.
From time to time these surveys and projects require that contract staff be employed.
You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required.
RECENT LEARNERSHIP JOBS
- Learnerships Programme 2020/2021
- Komatsu career Opportunities 2021
- Insurance 2020/2021 Learnership
- Sea harvest graduate Internship 2020
- Sibanye-Stillwater Learnership 2020/2021
- TalkSure Internship Programme 2020/2021
As the projects are conducted in every area of the country, people of every racial group and from all areas are encouraged to apply.
Applicants who are invited for training will be required to submit:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copy of driver’s license if applicable
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
NB: Applicants risk being disqualified for failing to submit all the required documents as indicated above.
- HomeChoice Finance Assistance needed
- Coca Cola Job opportunities
- ARTISAN NEEDED IN PRETORIA
- Administration Vacancies
- Telesales Agent (Talent Pool) Job Positions
- Mr Price Store Manager sheet street
- How to Get Your Matric Results 2021
- ARTISAN FOREMAN DPSA VACANCIES JOBS
- Eskom Job offers
HOW TO APPLY
Important note: If you do not hear from us within three months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful
- have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
Applicants who previously registered on the Human Resources contract database need to update their information accordingly.
Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply:
Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database
Make Your Application Online