Teller jobs at Ithala SCO Limited position is available for candidate with at least grade 12. Ithala SCO Limited continues to make positive strides in developing and empowerment solutions through business finance, banking and property portfolio.
Ideal candidate requirements
- Handle cash and cheque.
- Process various types of transactions.
- Handle administration.
- Market Ithala Products, matching the correct product to the needs of the client.
Teller jobs at Ithala requirements
- Grade 12 with Maths or Accounting.
- A FAIS recognised qualification, not less than 120 credits.
- First Level Regulatory Examinations.
- Two years’ previous experience in a banking environment.
- Numeracy and excellent selling skills.
- Computer Literacy with particular focus on the banking system.
- Outstanding interpersonal relations.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Problem solving abilities and meticulous work approach.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation e.g. FAIS, FICA, NCA, PFMA.
- FICA compliance is mandatory.
- Understanding of Code of Banking Practice
How to apply?
Interested applicants must forward a detailed CV; certified copies of qualifications and identity document by e-mail to
HR_recruitment1@ithala.co.za. Kindly also include a motivation of how you meet each of the entry requirements
listed above and quote the reference number for the position.
Make sure you meet minimum requirements before you send the cv.
CLOSING DATE: 22 OCTOBER 2020
ITHALA EMBRACES THE PRINCIPLES OF THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ACT IN SOUTH AFRICA.
- Late applications and applications with no reference number will not be considered
- E-mail users are requested to set the delivery option on both “return receipt” and “confirm delivery”.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates. All short-listed applicants will be subjected to assessments, reference and credit checks. If you have not been contacted within 1 month of closing date of thE advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
SOURCE: Ithala SCO Limited
For whatsapp jobs update: send “hi” 067 079 7048
Thanks for visiting SA JOB PORTAL please call again….