Executive Manager: Grants Operations Management(sassa)
Salary: R1 521 591- R1 714 074 p.a. inclusive of benefits
Location: Head Office of sassa (Ref No: SAS H/O111)
- Eskom Job offers
- Sassa vacancies In The Eastern cape
- Assembler Learnership Job At CashMaster in Waltloo
- SECURITY OFFICER VACANCIES (Government Vacancies)
- Bank Job Vacancies Now Available
- CLEANER Needed At Swellendam CDC
- GENERAL JOB : (CSSD) At New Somerset Hospital
- HANDYMAN Job Posts At Nelspoort Hospital
Candidates should hold an undergraduate qualification (NQF level 7) plus a post graduate qualification (NQF level 8) coupled with 8 – 10 Years’ experience at senior managerial level in the relevant field; Certificate for entry into the SMS (Senior Management Services) endorsed by the National School of Government; computer literacy and a valid driver’s license is essential; MBA (Master of Business Administration) will be an added advantage
The candidate will provide a comprehensive grant administration and payment service and ensure operations are integrated within the Agency; Implement the Executive Committee’s fiduciary, strategy, plans, policies and decisions that is consistent to the Agency’s vision, mission and guiding principles; Provide strategic leadership of the Grants Administration Branch to ensure achievement of the strategic plan, operational / business plans and optimal utilization of resources allocated to the Branch; Promote strategic partnerships to attain strategic objectives and improve service delivery – this relates to partnerships both within and outside the sector; and Drive a customer-centric service delivery focus; Provide leadership in order to enhance the Branch performance and outputs of the Unit; Manage resources and matters pertaining to staff
- Capitec Bank : Vacancies Available
- Dept Of Higher education is hiring
- Department of health looking for handyman.
- Seton AutoLeather: Opportunity For Graduates
- CONTRACT JOB POSITION
- Clicks Internship Programme 2021
- MRP DURBAN VACANCIES
Preference will be given to African Male/ Female/ Coloured Male/ Female/ White Male/ Female and People with Disability.
The application for the above sassa position must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org,
Enquiries: Ms S Maluleke (012) 400 2057.