Compensation Fund Bursary 2021
The Compensation Fund offers bursaries to the youth, the current Compensation Fund pensioners, and dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners. The bursaries will allow them to continue their studies in any of the following institutions in the following fields of study:
Critical scarce skills
- BSc in Accounting Science
- Bachelor of Medicine (ChB, MB)
- Bachelor of Surgery (ChB, MB)
- Information Communications Technology and Actuarial Science
- Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Occupational Therapy
- Funza Lushaka Bursary 2020
- Capitec External Bursary Programme 2021
- Vodacom Early Careers Programmes 2021
- Universal Coal Internships
- Clicks Internship Programme 2021
Compensation Fund Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Applicants who excel or can demonstrate potential receive top priority. To qualify, interested applicants must first meet the following requirements:
- Must enter their first year of study in 2020.
- Must be citizens of South Africa.
- Proof of acceptance or admission from the University of Pretoria, Tshwane University of Technology, University of Kwa-Zulu Natal, and the University of Cape Town confirming the scares skills courses mentioned above.
- Contact Details
- Address: Compensation House, Delta Heights Building, 167 Thabo Sehume St, Pretoria Central, Pretoria
- Telephone Number: +27 860 105 350
- E-mail Address: email@example.com
How to Apply and Application Details
Interested applicants can go online and accomplish the application forms, either for vocational rehabilitation or priority skills.
The applicants should also prepare copies of the following documents with the accomplished application form.
- Proof of residence.
- An original certified copy of an ID or birth certificate.
- A certified copy of the Matric certificate.
- A certified copy of a fatally injured pensioner’s death certificate.
- A certified copy of the ID card or book of the applicant’s surviving parent or guardian.
- An award letter for the fatally injured pensioner with the listed dependents or the pension number of the fatally injured pensioner or the pension number of the Compensation Fund pensioner.
- The applicant’s Grade 12 results for the month of June.
- Proof of acceptance or preliminary acceptance from the Universities listed above and for the qualifications mentioned above.
31 October 2020