A Curriculum Vitae (CV) is a short description of where you’ve worked, where you went to school and your skills and qualifications. It gives an employer a sense of what you can do and what experience you have.
Employers decide who to interview based on the CVs they receive for each job.
- Library services needed
- KFC VACANCY AT KIMBERLEY (FREE STATE)
- SASKO GENERAL WORKER VACANCIES
- Shoprite Planner 2020 Vacancies
- EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED AT City of Johannesburg
- BMW CAREERS
A CV should be short and to the point. Include:
- Personal information including surname; first names; date and country of birth; identity number; male/female; married/single; state of your health; driver’s licence; address and contact numbers
- Educational history
- Languages you are able to speak and write and how well
- Computer skills
- Present position and employer (if you are employed)
- Employment history (if you have been employed, including part-time jobs and volunteer work)
- Basic skills and characteristics
- Awards received and leadership positions
- References. These references should be credible and a reliable source of truthful information regarding your work ethics and credibility. Always check-in with these references before your interview to make sure that their contact details are still valid and that they are still available to stand as a reference for you.
Change your CV to meet the needs of the specific job you are applying for. Emphasise certain skills more than others, or highlight particular experiences more than others for a particular job application.
Here is a Curriculum Vitae (CV) Sample
Always include a cover letter(link is external) when you send your CV. The cover letter should be three to four paragraphs long, and highlight your suitability for the job.
Before you send off your CV and cover letter, proofread it. Then proofread it again.
- Eskom Job offers
- Sassa vacancies In The Eastern cape
- Assembler Learnership Job At CashMaster in Waltloo
- SECURITY OFFICER VACANCIES (Government Vacancies)
- Bank Job Vacancies Now Available
- CLEANER Needed At Swellendam CDC
- GENERAL JOB : (CSSD) At New Somerset Hospital
- HANDYMAN Job Posts At Nelspoort Hospital
- DPSA General Jobs
- Universal Coal Internships
- Vodacom Early Careers Programmes 2021
- HR CLERCK VACANCY AT Rahima Moosa Nursing College