|Location – Town / City||Gauteng, Johannesburg, South Africa|
Supervised co-ordination of transporters Managed grain tolerances; graded and sorted grain intake; transferred grain to mill Controlled grain, pre-cleaning & stock rotation Optimized people, silo, machinery and equipment and maintained silo, machinery and equipment Ensured safety, heath, hygiene and pest management and managed team
Four to five years relevant experience SAP knowledge of GRV and transfers
Relevant National Training Certificate
Primary Objectives of the Position
Supervises the activities of a group of employees /controllers engaged in performing a variety of production. Responsible for the training of new employees as well as the training in safety procedures.
COMPULSORY QUESTIONS BELOW TO ENSURE COMPLETE APPLICATIONS
- Q1: Do you have a relevant National Training Certificate?
- Q2: Do you have a minimum of four to five years relevant experience?
- Q3: Have you managed a team before?
Because SASKO has been around for more than 80 years, it understands the importance of giving South Africans the sustenance they need without compromising on taste. Combined with a national network of world-class Bakeries & Mills all across South Africa, we ensure that you can enjoy locally made, superior quality goods every day
How To Apply Sasko Vavancy
CLOSING DATE: 11 JUNE 2020
Browse Newly updated jobs
- SASKO GENERAL WORKER VACANCIES
- Shoprite 2020 Vacancies
- EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED AT City of Johannesburg
- How to apply for coca cola jobs and internships available
- Application For ABSA Scholarship Programme
- Apply For Tiger Brands Internship Programme
- PEPhome Mall of the South Is Hiring
- Apply for unemployment grant South Africa
Thanks for visiting SA JOB PORTAL PLEASE CALL AGAIN…