|Job Title||Planner – Non-Foods Buying|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Cape Town, Brackenfell|
Purpose of the Job
The Planner will maximize sales and profitability through the generation of the merchandise budget in line with the group strategy for the financial year and manage the execution of the budget throughout the financial year.
Also, identify out of line situations and trends through ongoing analysis and propose action steps to address these.
- To perform pre-budgeting merchandise performance analysis for the area of responsibility.
- To generate the merchandise budget for the financial year for the area of responsibilty.
- To assist the Buyers in the creation of balanced assortment plans.
- To review and manage branch clustering on an ongoing basis.
- To manage the execution of the approved budget for the financial year for the area of responsibility.
- To perform ongoing analysis through out the financial year to identify out of line situations and propose corrective action to resolve them.
- Manage item life cycle
- To assist the Non-Foods Chief Buyer and Senior Buyers with any internal tasks and projects as required from time to time.
- Essential • BComm / Business Degree
- Desirable • Subjects completed: Economics and Statistics
- Essential • 5 Years Retail planning experience
- 1 Year experience as a Planner
- SAP experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Retail principles and processes
- Sales projections and forecasting
- Economic trends and the impact on consumer spending
HOW TO APPLY
12 JUNE 2020
BROWSE NEWLY UPDATED JOBS
- SASKO GENERAL WORKER VACANCIES
- Shoprite 2020 Vacancies
- EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT NEEDED AT City of Johannesburg
- How to apply for coca cola jobs and internships available
- Application For ABSA Scholarship Programme
- Apply For Tiger Brands Internship Programme
- PEPhome Mall of the South Is Hiring
- Apply for unemployment grant South Africa
THANKS FOR VISITING SA JOBS PORTAL , PLEASE CALL AGAIN