The Coca-Cola Company is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s more than working for the global beverage leader; it’s an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career; we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world.
Coca – Cola has opened the opportunity for people who are unemployed, and also for people who are disabled, get a chance to a worker at coca-cola with the following requirement, we are also offering an internship for the graduate, this will be a great opportunity to young people to be able to achieve they are career goal, and to be able to improve they are ability and knowledge about the job through our training
Jobs that are available.
- general workers
- Warehouse Worker
- Disabled General Office Worker
- Pickers and Packers Required
- Data Capture
- you must have one year experience
- also have grade 10 and above
- willing to worker 5 days a week
- Knowledge of Packaging
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Team player who can also work independently
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- Self-discipline and well organized
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Valid code 8,10 or 14 drivers lichens
How to apply for coca- cola jobs and internship.
You can apply by emailing your CV here email@example.com when you email your CV don’t forget to upload all your document and the required document check all the document before you send your email also don’t forget to write your address, sure you send before the closing date or Apply here
When applying for jobs never forget that you are not applying alone and make sure you always remember to add a motivation letter alongside your cv and also make sure you add all other skills that are needed and which might be needed but not mentioned on the requirements to make sure that you curriculum vitae stand out.