Geographical Area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Management of the maintenance process in area of responsibility to enable mining teams to reach production targets within the principles of QCDSM.
- Training of operators and hired labour.
- Manage fleet of Diesel Machinery, Tractors, LHD’s
Latest Jobs vacancies
- Grade 12 / N3 (with Maths AND Science AND English/Business English)
- NQF4 Diesel Mechanic Trade Test
- Valid driver’s license
- Flameproof Certificate
- Gas Testing Certificate
- 2-5 years’ experience as a qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Mining equipment experience (Diesel Machinery, tractors, LHD’s)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Self Mastery- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
Please note that the Sasol Group/ Sasol Mining will never request you to make cash deposits/ payments as part of the recruitment process.
Only applications received via the Sasol website will be considered.