Sajobpotal is an online Job portal that is dedicated at providing South Africans with the latest career opportunities in both the public and private sector, The list of opportunities include but not limited to Jobs, learnerships and bursaries
We have recently updated a list of the latest Learnerships for the years 2020 and 2021, These learnerships are for those candidates that have matriculated in the recent years
These Learnerships are aimed at equipping the youth of south Africa with the necessary skills needed to keep start their individual careers
Komatsu career Opportunities 2021
Komatsu is a global leader in the supply of Japanese-engineered mining, construction, earthmoving and utility equipment in South and Southern Africa.
AON Insurance Learnership
Aon offers 20 young unemployed students an opportunity to join our Learnership program. This program is a one-year Learnership which offers a full Short-Term Insurance Qualification and work experience in one of the following Aon Offices nationally.
Sea harvest Learnership Programme
Sea Harvest believes in the acquisition, enhancement and development of young aspiring talent. The Organisation facilitates this through our structured graduate programme.
Sibanye-Stillwater Learnership 2020/2021
This exciting Learnership provides an opportunity to be trained in various technical disciplines for a period of 7 months. Upon completion, candidates will be awarded with an NQF Level 2 certification.
AVAILABLE LEARNERSHIP AND INTERSHIP
- Learnerships Programme 2020/2021
- Komatsu career Opportunities 2021
- Insurance 2020/2021 Learnership
- Sea harvest graduate Internship 2020
- Sibanye-Stillwater Learnership 2020/2021
- TalkSure Internship Programme 2020/2021
What we look for?
Individuals must have a minimum Educational Qualification in one of the following fields:
- NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects, Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design
- And a trade related subject (mechanical)
- Alternatively, Electrical Trade NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects, Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design Electro Technology/ Industrial Electronics and a trade related subject.
- Available Jobs
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: FINANCE
- ADMINISTRATION CLERK
- CLINICAL NURSE PRACTITIONER (PHC)
- CHIEF ADMIN CLERK REF