Upon successful completion of the one year programme, you will
- Receive an accredited qualification in Banking (recognised by employers in Financial Services)
- Have a practical understanding of Banking
- Have a working knowledge of FinTech and the latest international developments
- Be exposed to opportunities that could lead to permanent employment
- requirements (which are non-negotiable)
- South African Nationality
- Successfully completed a Degree (or will complete a Degree by 31 December 2019)
- Neither have been enrolled in nor have completed a NQF 5 Certificate in Banking
- Resident in Gauteng during the learnership (Jan – Dec 2020)
- Currently unemployed
Only applications using the link below will be reviewed
- there are limited seats available.
- they will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis,
- the sooner you apply the higher the chances of acceptance.
- no applications will be accepted after the 8 November 2019