Cyril Ramaphosa Bursary South Africa 2019 – 2020
FIELDS WHICH THE PROGRAMME COVERES
The Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation Bursaries will be awarded in any field of study.
The bursary coverage will be based on students needs, but may include the following: tuition fees, prescribed books and other study materials, meals, accommodation and a living expense allowance .
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://www.easyburse.co.za/register.php?groupId=10
You will be required to Register an account before you can Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation
(Make sure the first 4(four) documents in the list below are certified copies)
- ID document
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level
- Parents/ guardians ID documents
- Proof of tertiary application or acceptance
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (payslips if employed certified copies/ proof of pension or grant if applicable)
- Testimonial from an educator or community official
- Motivational essay (explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary, the support you expect to receive from the bursary and life values)
- (If an applicant which to be considered then they should apply before the closing date stated above)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this
bursary programme, please contact the Cyril Ramaphosa Education Trust directly:
Tel: 011 592 6560
Email: Not Provided