EWSETA Bursary 2019 – 2020
The Energy and Water Sector Education and Training Authority (EWSETA) is a skills development organization providing services for the energy and water sectors. It is one of 21 Sector Education and Training Authorities SETAs established in South Africa. Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs) aim to address the skills gap facing the country and enhancing skills in the different sectors of the economy.
EWSETA bursaries invite applicants who wish to pursue career in Energy and Water areas of study. South Africans from the disadvantaged community will be preferred.
EWSETA Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- Matriculants or equivalent
- South African citizens from disadvantaged communities (youth, black, women and people with disabilities)
- The qualifications applied for must be with Energy and Water-related field
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the EWSETA Bursary Application Form. (pdf)
- Submit your application together with the following documents to the contact details stated below:
- Certified copy of a valid matriculation certificate
- Certified copy of ID
- Full academic record
- Copy of proof of registration from the education institution
- Any other documentation as may be requested by EWSETA in support of application
- Send applications to either of the following methods:
- Post: P.O Box 1273 Houghton 2041
- Hand Delivery: EWSETA Head Office (Relevant provincial office), 32 princess of Wales Terrace Sunnyside Office park MPF House Johannesburg 2000
- Hand Delivery: Ewseta Head Office (Gauteng) 32 Princess Of Wales Terrace Sunnyside Office Park Mpf House Johannesburg 2000
- Hand Delivery: Ewseta Free State Provincial Office Motheo Tvet Central Office C/o St Georges And Aliwal Street Bloemfontein 9300
- Hand Delivery: Ewseta Western Cape Provincial Office False Bay Tvet College Westlake Campus Westlake Drive Westlake Cape Town 7945
- Hand Delivery: Ewseta Eastern Cape Office Provincial Office Port Elizabeth Tvet College (Russell Campus) 139 Russell Road Central Town Port Elizabeth 6200
- Hand Delivery: Ewseta North West Provincial Office Orbit Tvet College – Brits Campus Reitz Street North Brits 0250
- Hand Delivery: Ewseta North West Provincial Office Taletso Tvet College Leah Mangope High Way Between Lehurutshe Fire Station And Hospital Lerato 2880
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
None. Open annually.
Bursaries applications can be submitted throughout the year, as this bursary does not have an appointed time of closing date.
Post: P.O Box 1273 Houghton 2041
Address: EWSETA Head Office (Relevant provincial office), 32 princess of Wales Terrace Sunnyside Office park MPF House Johannesburg 2000