Job Title Java Architect / Developer (Digital Solutions Delivery)
Business Unit IT
Location – Branch / Campus Stellenbosch
Location – Province Western Cape
Purpose of the Role Capitec Bank has been rated the best Digital Bank for 2017.
Around 2.1 million clients use the bank’s app and it is tracking 60 million self-service transactions – through its app, card, internet, USSD and self-service terminals – every month.
– To develop remote banking related applications in accordance with specific business requirement.
– Develop Internet and Cell Phone Banking software products according to technical specifications.
– Perform quality checks by developing and executing testing scripts and procedures.
– Liaise with software vendors.
Qualifications – National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational).
– A relevant 3 year degree / diploma in IT.
Experience – 4 to 7 years experience in Java Software Development.
– Essential experience in the following development languages:
Java Script Framework
Knowledge and skills – IT systems development processes (SDLC)
– Application development
– Standards and governance
– Agile development life cycle
– Testing practices
– Systems analysis and design
– System architecture (technical design and implementation processes)
Additional Requirements – Clear credit and criminal record
– Willing to work in Stellenbosch
To apply for this position click herehttps://capitec.erecruit.co/candidateapp/Login
closing date: 2019/03/31