Pep Store Manager (Maitland)
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets..
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A STORE MANANGER
• Increase sales
• Stock loss
• Drive a low cost business according to company standards
• Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
• Management of team
• Grade 12
• Business related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
• Computer Literate
• Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
• Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 08 March 2019
If you meet the requirements for the above position, please submit a 3 page CV or Fax: 021 937 1006 with the signed internal application form( if a PEP employee)
Ref: SM 6414
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.