Closing Date: 11 January 2019
Limpopo Treasury invites matriculants and undergraduate university students to apply for full-time study bursaries offered by the Department, as part of capacity building initiatives aimed at meeting future skills and capacity needs.
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences
- BCom Economics
- BCom Financial Accounting
- BCom Cost and Management Accounting
- BCom Internal Auditing
- BCom Business Information Systems
- BSc Computer Science
- National Diploma/ B Tech (Finance and Accounting/ Information Technology/ Internal Auditing/ Financial Information Systems/ Cost and Management Accounting)
- A Grade 12 pass with university exemption, or an average of 65% for students already at university
- South African citizenship
- Residence in the Limpopo Province
Please note: Preference will be given to local universities.
How To Apply
Application forms (TE007) are available on www.limtreasury.gov.za, or may be collected and returned, as follows:
56-58 Paul Kruger Street, Finance House
(015) 291 8472/3/5
SCM Advice Centre, Government Building Complex, Office No E006
(015) 962 1752
SCM Advice Centre, Government Building Complex
(015) 812 0149
SCM Advice Centre 98 Nelson Mandela Drive, Decimale Building, Modimolle
(014) 717 5837
SCM Advice Centre Lefa Centre, Schoonord Road, Jane Furse
(013) 265 1344
Alternatively, they may be posted to: Head of Department, Limpopo Treasury, Private Bag X9486, Polokwane 0700
Certified copies of the following should accompany the application form: latest statement of results; proof of income of parent/s or guardian; applicant’s RSA ID; acceptance letter from university.
If you do not hear from us within two (2) months from the closing date of applications, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Kenneth Ugoda (015) 291 8472; Leah Mawela (015) 291 8578.