Do you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and driving sales?
mrpmoney are looking for passionate Instore Cellular associates to be part of their dynamic team.
The cellular associate will be responsible for the provision of a world class customer experience by actively facilitating the achievement of mrpmoney’s in-store cellular strategic objectives. The key focus of this role will amongst others include the demonstration of outstanding customer service and selling skills and generalised administration.
We’re looking for talented and passionate Cellular Associates to drive cellular sales in our MRP stores. Store list below:
185-President Hyper – Krugersdorp
564-Soweto Protea Glen
586-Jouberton Tower Mall
575-Thembisa Mall – Phumlani
635-Witbank Metropolitan Centre
174-Bloem Sanlam Centre
576-Kinako – New Brighton
454-Mall @ Reds
538-Mankweng Paledi Mall
587-Moruleng Shopping Centre
The role will be responsible for:
- Provide a fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and to provide assistance.
• Effectively serve multiple customers, discover their needs, and make recommendations to generate sales.
• Actively engage with customers daily to build a strong customer base through providing personalised product guidance, resolving issues and following up on purchases.
• Efficiently drive sales through upselling products based on customer’s needs and preferences.
• Achieve and exceed daily and monthly sales targets by cross selling and promoting additional products and services.
• Train customers on the set-up, operation, and maintenance of mobile devices and accessories.
• Maintain working knowledge of store’s policies and procedures.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales, sales promotions and campaign related requirements.
• Facilitate and manage the out-of-box failures (OBF) and repair policies.
• Provide comprehensive follow-up, often going between customer and suppliers to resolve issues, and tailor resolutions to meet customer needs.
• Efficiently perform department tasks including daily stock hazard counts, creating merchandise displays, remerchandising, pricing markdowns according to the plannogram, transferring merchandise, inventory control, and processing transactions.
• Ensure stock orders are accurately completed in accordance with cellular laydowns.
• Merchandise, stock and replenish the cellular kiosk constantly.
• Facilitate stock receiving process and ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor.
• Maintains high level of personal integrity (e.g., adhering to loss prevention, practices and policies, work schedule, accurate timekeeping records, etc.).
• Provide updated information on warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options.
You will be trained on all areas of credit applications and will also receive a high level understanding of insurance packages offered by mrpmoney and mrpmobile. This knowledge as well as your outgoing, tech savvy personality and great communication skills will assist you when selling credit to our customers.
- Grade 12 qualification essential
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
• Selling skills essential
• Experience in the retail industry
• Sales experience in a cellular/telecoms
• General administrative skills
• Knowledge of merchandising and stock management
• Customer service orientation and focus
If you’re confident that you’re the one we’re looking for then please fax your application to 031 328 4403 or apply for the position on our Careers site.
Kindly indicate Cellular Associate and the store you would prefer, store code and name as a reference when applying for the position via fax.
A little about us:
The Mr Price Group employs over 17 000 people in South Africa with over a 1000 retail stores across South Africa and expanding internationally.
The Group has five trading divisions namely; mrp, mrpsport, mrphome, Miladys, Sheet Street and mrpmoney. The opportunities for growth would certainly not be lacking! Our company’s success is based on its people while its core values – PASSION, VALUE & PARTNERSHIP – set us apart as an employer of choice. Now is the time to join us!
mrpmoney is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.